In this program we will visit the Arequipa Campiñas and the Sabandía mill. We will pass by the Chilina bridge to appreciate the Arequipa city, also will visit the viewpoint of Yanahuara, viewpoint of Carmen Alto, Inkalpaca where we will appreciate Andean camelids like vicuñas, alpacas, llamas and guanacos. We will visit the mansion of the founder, the mill of Sabandía and on the way back we will pass through the platforms of Paucarpata.
DAY 1: AREQUIPA – CAMPIÑAS – MOLINO DE SABANDÍA – AREQUIPA
Pick up from the hotel or meeting point at 09:00 (if it leaves in the morning) or at 2:00 pm (if it leaves in the afternoon) – visit to the Yanahuara viewpoint – Carmen Alto viewpoint – inkalpaca – sachaca – Tingo – Mansion of the founder – Molino de Sabandía – return to Arequipa (we passed through Paucarpata)
|TYPE OF SERVICE||PEOPLE OF ANY NATIONALITY|
|STANDART PACKAGE||S/. 119.00|
INCLUDED / NOT INCLUDED SERVICES:
- Transport round trip
- Professional guide
- All the entrances required
Not included services:
- Travel insurance
- Trip film material
WHAT TO BRING?
- Comfortable clothes
- *Rain clothes (according to the season) – click here to see the Arequipa weather
- Extra money
- Price per person in Peruvian currency: Soles (PEN).
- Promotion valid from 01/01/2018 to 12/31/2018
- Children under 3 years old do not pay and share a place with their parents
- The client must present their national identity document (DNI) in the case of Peruvians or original passport in the case of foreigners once they arrive at the destination, they must also bring this document to all the activities of the itinerary
- All programs offered by the company TientaTodo.com are customizable, you can do changes in your itinerary or services included. (Contact Us)
- The client must inform in advance if he/she suffers from any physical or mental illness that prevents him /her from doing any of the activities of the itinerary
- * Reference images
- When you contract the services of the company you are accepting our terms and conditions