In this program we will visit the historical center of Arequipa, such as the Cathedral, the church of “compañía de Jesus”, the cloisters of the Jesuits, the Yanahuara viewpoint and the famous Santa Catalina monastery, which was more than 400 years old.
Pick up from the hotel or meeting point at 2:00 pm – visit to the Yanahuara viewpoint – Arequipa Cathedral – plaza de armas – Santa Catalina monastery – church of the company of Jesus – Cloisters of the company of Jesus and the Jesuits – Return to Arequipa (duration: 3 hours approximately)
|TYPE OF SERVICE||PEOPLE OF ANY NATIONALITY|
|STANDART PACKAGE||S/. 160.00|
INCLUDED / NOT INCLUDED SERVICES:
- Transport round trip
- Professional guide
- All the entrances required
Not included services:
- Travel insurance
- Trip film material
WHAT TO BRING?
- Comfortable clothes
- *Rain clothes (according to the season) – click here to see the Arequipa weather
- Extra money
- Price per person in Peruvian currency: Soles (PEN).
- Promotion valid from 01/01/2018 to 12/31/2018
- Children under 3 years old do not pay and share a place with their parents
- The client must present their national identity document (DNI) in the case of Peruvians or original passport in the case of foreigners once they arrive at the destination, they must also bring this document to all the activities of the itinerary
- All programs offered by the company TientaTodo.com are customizable, you can do changes in your itinerary or services included. (Contact Us)
- The client must inform in advance if he/she suffers from any physical or mental illness that prevents him /her from doing any of the activities of the itinerary
- * Reference images
- When you contract the services of the company you are accepting our terms and conditions