In this program we will visit the Chonta canyon, the new attraction of Cusco. The Chonta canyon or as some people call it “The condor canyon” is located in Limatambo district, province of Anta in the department Cusco. The viewpoint of the Chonta canyon is located at 3400 masl. The trek to the viewpoint starts from the community of Chonta and lasts 1 and a half hour approximately, before start the trek to the Chonta viewpoint, we will visit 2 archaeological centers: Quillarumiyoc and Tarawasi, 2 very well preserved sites builded by the Inca culture. After the condor watching, we will return to Cusco at 6 pm approximately.
DAY 1: CUSCO – QUILLARUMIYOC – TARAWASI – CHONTA
Pick up from the hotel at 8:00 am and trip by car – arrival to Quillarrumiyoc – arrival to Tarawasi – lunch at Limatambo – trekking to the Chonta viewpoint – Condor watching – return to Cusco
TYPE OF SERVICE
PEOPLE OF ANY NATIONALITY
INCLUDED AND NOT INCLUDED SERVICES:
- Round trip transportation
- Professional guide
- 1 lunch
- Entrance tickets to all mentioned places
NOT INCLUDED SERVICES:
- Travel insurance
- Travel film material
- Not mentioned meals
WHAT TO BRING?
- Warm clothes – waterproof
- Trekking shoes (not essential)
- Water, cereals, chocolate
- Sunblock (preferably factor 90+)
- Extra money
- Price per person in Peruvian currency: Soles (PEN).
- Promotion valid from 01/01/2018 to 12/31/2018
- It’s necessary at least 2 people to book this program, if you travel alone contact us
- All passengers participating in the trip must present their Identity documents, in the case of foreigners must present their passport. The client have to bring the original passport to the tour
All programs offered by the company TientaTodo.com, are customizable according to each client, you can do changes in your itinerary or services included. (inform by e mail)
- All the schedules of the itinerary are approximate, these can vary and will be informed to the passengers.
- The client must inform if he / she suffers from any illness that prevents him / her to doing any activity of the itinerary
- *Referential images
- When you contract the services of the company you are accepting our terms and conditions