In this program you will visit the Sacred Valley of the Incas and Machupicchu. The first day we will pick you up from the hotel in Cusco and after joining the group we’ll travel by car to the Sacred Valley of the Incas, the first site is the archaeological site of Pisaq, it was an Inca astronomical center, after know this place we will continue the trip by car to Urubamba district, the capital of the Sacred Valley of the Incas, we will take the buffet lunch, made with products from the area. After lunch we will continue the trip by car to Ollantaytambo district, also known as the living Inca city, here we will visit a well-preserved archaeological complex. At the end of the visit we will go to the train station that is located 5 minutes from the exit of the complex, we will board the train that will take us to Machupicchu town, the trip in train lasts 2 hours approximately, when arriving at Machupicchu train station, a person will be waiting for us to go to the hotel. The second day we will visit the archaeological site of Machupicchu, the duration of the tour is two hours aproximately, but we have more time for visit the place by ourselves, the afternoon will be free for visit the thermal waters of Machupicchu Town by yourself. You will Return to Ollantaytambo by train, when you arrive to Ollantaytambo train station we will pick you up from the train station to return by car to Cusco.
DAY 1: CUSCO – OLLANTAYTAMBO – MACHUPICCHU
Cusco – Pisaq – Urubamba (lunch) – Ollantaytambo – Machupicchu town – night in Machupicchu
DAY 2: MACHUPICCHU – OLLANTAYTAMBO – CUSCO
Guided tour in the archaeological site of Machupicchu – return by train to Ollantaytambo – return by car to Cusco.
|TYPE OF SERVICE||ONLY PERUVIANS||ANDEAN COMMUNITY PEOPLE (COLOMBIA, BOLIVIA, ECUADOR)||FOREIGN PEOPLE|
|STANDARD PACKAGE||S/. 725.00||S/. 737.00||S/. 825.00|
|IMPROVED PACKAGE||S/. 796.00||S/. 808.00||S/. 896.00|
|SUPERIOR PACKAGE||S/. 812.00||S/. 824.00||S/. 912.00|
*Click the name of the hotel for see the photos
- standard package includes hotel in machupicchu: “Quilla house“
- improved package includes hotel in machupicchu “flower´s house“
- superior package includes hotel in machupicchu “Hatun samay“
Included / not included services:
- Guided tour in Machupicchu
- 1 night accommodation in Machupicchu
- Entrance to Machupicchu
- Guided tour in the Sacred Valley of the Incas
- Tourist train tickets to Machupicchu roundtrip (boyager or expedition service)
- bus tickets to Machupicchu (one way)
- Return bus ticket from Ollantaytambo to Cusco. (shared service)
- 1 breakfast, 1 lunch in the Sacred Valley
- 1 Contact phone for the group (must be returned).
Not included Services:
- Travel insurance
- Tourist ticket (Peruvians: s / 35.00 // foreigners: s / 70.00)
- Boleto para Huaynapicchu: s / 50.00 (check availability)
- Air tickets
- Meals not mentioned
- Travel film material
WHAT TO BRING?
- Clothes for the rain
- Comfortable shoes
- Lightweight luggage
- Extra money
- Price per person in Peruvian currency (Soles).
- Promotion valid from 01/01/2018 to 12/31/2018
- Peruvian passengers with valid SUNEDU university card will have a discount of: S / 32.00 on the price of Peruvian adult
- Foreign Passengers with valid ISIC Card (university card) will have a discount of S / 70.00 on the foreign adult price
- Minors of 2 years do not pay and travel under the responsibility of the parents
- Foreign minors from 3 to 11 years will have a discount of s / 225.00 on the price of foreign adult (must send a probatory document)
- Peruvian minors from 3 to 11 years old will have a discount of s / 200.00 on the Peruvian adult price (must send a probatory document)
- If you want to travel on the train *Vistadome you must increase $ 45.00 (US dollars) per person
- All passengers participating in the trip must present their identity documents during the trip.
- All programs offered by Tientatodo.com are customizable, you can make modifications in your itinerary or services included. (Inform by e -mail)
- All itinerary schedules are approximate, these can vary and will be informed to the passengers in advance.
- The client must inform in advance if he suffers from any physical or mental problem that prevents or limits the development of any of the activities of the itinerary
- *Referential photo
- When you contract the services of the company you are accepting our terms and conditions