In this program we will visit Cusco and its main attraction, also we will travel to Machupicchu by car, a new, economical and fun alternative. The first day we will know: the temple of coricancha or temple of gold, Sacsayhuaman, the main location of the the sun festival or Inti Raymi, kenko, place where there is a sacred tomb and finally we will visit the Puca pucara fortress and the temple of Tambomachay. The second day will start the trip to Machupicchu, in the morning we will pick you up from the hotel and after joining the group we will travel by car to the place called Hydroelectric, on the route we will make a stop in Ollantaytambo to buy what is needed and Santa Teresa for lunch. When arriving at Hidroeléctrica at 3 pm. approximately you should choose 2 options, take a train to Machupicchu, which will take 25 minutes or walk to Machupicchu town, which will take 2 hours at a slow pace (the walk is on a flat road next to the train rail). If you choose to walk you can appreciate the exuberant nature of the Cusco jungle, in both options a person will be waiting for us in Machupicchu town to take us to the hotel and rest. The third day we will have a guided tou r in Machupicchu citadel, we will start the visit as early as possible to see the sunrise, after the tourwe will return at noon to Hidroelectrica, where will be the transport waiting for us to return by car to Cusco, arriving at 10 pm. approximately.
DAY 1: CUSCO – TOUR IN THE CITY
Pick up from the airport and transfer to the hotel – Afternoon visit to: Coricancha, Sacsayhuaman, kenko, Puca pucara and Tambomachay – night in Cusco
DAY 2: CUSCO – HYDROELECTRIC – MACHUPICCHU
Pick up from the hotel and trip by car to Hidroeléctrica – lunch in Santa Teresa – Arrival in the afternoon to Hidroeléctrica (walk or train) – arrival to Machupicchu town – night in Machupicchu
DAY 3: MACHUPICCHU – CUSCO
Tour at Machupicchu citadel – At noon return to Hidroeléctrica – Afternoon return by car to Cusco – night in Cusco
DAY 4: FREE DAY – RETURN
Pick up from the hotel and transfer to the airport or bus terminal.
|TYPE OF SERVICE||ONLY PERUVIANS||ANDEAN COMMUNITY PEOPLE (COLOMBIA, BOLIVIA, ECUADOR)||FOREIGN PEOPLE|
|STANDARD PACKAGE||S/. 443.00||S/. 463.00||S/. 543.00|
|IMPROVED PACKAGE||S/. 604.00||S/. 624.00||S/. 704.00|
|SUPERIOR PACKAGE||S/. 680.00||S/. 700.00||S/. 780.00|
*Click the name of the hotel for see the photos
- standard package includes hotel in cusco: “Qorikilla”- hotel in machupicchu: “Quilla house“
- improved package includes hotel in cusco: “Don bosco”- hotel in machupicchu: “flower´s house“
- superior package includes hotel in cusco: “siete ventanas”- hotel in machupicchu: “hatun samay“
Included services/ not included:
- Arrival and departure transfer from the airport or bus station
- All guided tours (shared service)
- Every night accommodation
- Entrance to Machupicchu
- Tourist transport to hydroelectric round trip. (shared service)
- Bus ticket to Machupicchu (one way)
- 3 breakfasts, 1 lunch
- 1 Contact phone per group (must be returned)
Not included services:
- Travel Insurance
- Tourist ticket (Peruvian: s / 35.00 // foreigners: s / 70.00)
- Entrance to Coricancha (s/15.00 per person)
- Flight tickets
- Train tickets
- Meals not mentioned
- Trip film material
WHAT TO BRING?
- Comfortable shoes
- Warm clothing
- Clothes for the rain
- Light luggage
- Extra money
Conditions of service
- Price per person in Peruvian currency (Soles).
- Promotion valid from 01/01/2018 to 12/31/2018
- Passengers with university cards (Peruvian) or ISIC Card (foreigners) will have a discount of S/ 60.00 in case of foreigners or s/30.00 in case of Peruvians
- Minors of 2 years do not pay.
- Minors of age (under 18 years) will have a discount of: s/ 60.00 for foreigners or s/30.00 in case of Peruvians
- All passengers participating in the trip must present their identity documents, also have to bring the documents for the tours.
- All programs offered by the company Tientatodo.com are customizable, you can make modifications in your itinerary or services included. (Inform by e -mail)
- All itinerary schedules are approximate, these can vary and will be informed to the passengers in advance.
- If the client has any health problem that does not allow you to perform the activity, He has to inform to the company by e- mail
- *Referential photos
- When you contract the services of the company you are accepting our terms and conditions