In this program you will visit Cusco and its main tourist places and will travel by train to Machupicchu, the first day in the afternoon you will know: the temple of Coricancha (Golden Temple), Sacsayhuaman, which was and is the main stage of the Inti Raymi or sun fest, we will meet Kenko and finally Puca Pucara and Tambomachay (resting place). The second day we will visit the Sacred Valley of the Incas and travel to Machupicchu, we will pick you up from the hotel and after joining the group we will travel by car to the north, the first place will be Pisac, a sacred site for the Incas destined to astronomy and worldview, then we will continue to visit a traditional market, at midday we will enjoy a lunch in the Urubamba district, the capital of the Sacred Valley of the Incas. In the afternoon we will continue by car to Ollantaytambo, it was a fortress used by the Incas to control and dominate the sacred valley, in this place we will board the train and will travel 2 hours approximately to Machupicchu, a person will pick us up at the train station to guide us to the hotel, our guide will visit us here to give us the instructions for the visit the Machupicchu citadel. The third day will take the bus to Machupicchu, we will have a guided tour 2 hours approximately, then we will have more time to explore the citadel by our own, we will have time in the afternoon to visit the hot springs and return at the end of the afternoon by train to Ollantaytambo and then by car to Cusco. The fourth day we will take you to the airport and if you have time you can make the last purchases.
DAY 1: CUSCO – TOUR IN THE CITY
Pick up from the airport or bus terminal and transfer to the hotel – Afternoon visit to: Coricancha, Sacsayhuaman, kenko, Puca pucara and Tambomachay – night in Cusco
DAY 2: CUSCO – SACRED VALLEY – MACHUPICCHU
Cusco – Pisaq – Urubamba (lunch) – Ollantaytambo – Machupicchu town – night in Machupicchu
DAY 3: MACHUPICCHU – CUSCO
Guided tour in the archaeological site of Machupicchu – return by train to Ollantaytambo – return by car to Cusco.
DAY 4: FREE DAY – RETURN
Pick up from the hotel and transfer to the airport.
|TYPE OF SERVICE||ONLY PERUVIANS||ANDEAN COMMUNITY PEOPLE (COLOMBIA, BOLIVIA, ECUADOR)||FOREIGN PEOPLE|
*Click the name of the hotel for see the photos
- standard package includes hotel in cusco: “Qorikilla”- hotel in machupicchu: “Quilla house”
- improved package includes hotel in cusco: “Don bosco”- hotel in machupicchu: “flower´s house”
- superior package includes hotel in cusco: “siete ventanas”- hotel in machupicchu: “hatun samay”
Included / not included services:
- Arrival and departure transfer from the airport or bus station
- All guided tours (shared service)
- 2 night accommodation in Cusco
- 1 night accommodation in Machupicchu
- Entrance to Machupicchu
- Tourist train tickets (expedition or voyager service)
- Bus ticket to Machupicchu (one way)
- Return transport from Ollantaytambo de Cusco (private service)
- 3 breakfasts, 1 lunch
- 1 Contact phone for the group (must be returned)
Not included services:
- Travel Insurance
- Tourist ticket (Peruvian: s / 70.00 // foreigners: s / 130.00)
- Entrance to Coricancha (s/15.00 per person)
- Ticket to Huaynapicchu: s/50.00 (check availavility)
- Flight tickets
- Not mentioned meals
- Trip film material
WHAT TO BRING?
- Warm clothes
- Clothes for the rain
- Comfortable shoes
- Lightweight luggage
- Extra money
- Price per person in Peruvian currency (Soles).
- Promotion valid from 01/01/2018 to 12/31/2018
- Peruvian passengers with valid SUNEDU university card will have a discount of: S / 32.00 on the price of Peruvian adult
- Foreign Passengers with valid ISIC Card (university card) will have a discount of S / 70.00 on the foreign adult price
- Minors of 2 years do not pay and travel under the responsibility of the parents
- Foreign minors from 3 to 11 years will have a discount of s / 225.00 on the price of foreign adult (must send a probatory document)
- Peruvian minors from 3 to 11 years old will have a discount of s / 200.00 on the Peruvian adult price (must send a probatory document)
- If you want to travel on the train *Vistadome you must increase $ 45.00 (US dollars) per person
- All passengers participating in the trip must present their identity documents during the trip.
- All programs offered by Tientatodo.com are customizable, you can make modifications in your itinerary or services included. (Inform by e -mail)
- All itinerary schedules are approximate, these can vary and will be informed to the passengers in advance.
- The client must inform in advance if he suffers from any physical or mental problem that prevents or limits the development of any of the activities of the itinerary
- *Referential photo
- When you contract the services of the company you are accepting our terms and conditions