In this program you will do horse back riding in Cusco, specifically in the pampas of Sacsayhuaman and the place called X zone, that in Inca’s time was the “Antisuyo”. Everything starts from Cusco, the pick up will be half hour before the the departure time that you choose (you can choose between 9am or 1pm) and will travel by car to the ranch located near the Sacsayhuaman archaeological complex, our team will assign one horse per person and give a brief safety talk, you will start the journey through the temple of the Moon, where the Incas represented the fertility of women and the earth. During the tour you will see many archaeological remains of the Inca culture and will make stops to rest and take photos. Horse back riding Cusco is a mystical and cultural experience
DAY 1: CUSCO – SACSAYHUAMAN – CUSCO
Pick up from the hotel in Cusco and trip by car to Sacsayhuamn – Activity development – Return to Cusco.
|TYPE OF SERVICE||PASSENGERS OF ANY NATIONALITY|
|IMPROVED PACKAGE||S/. 140.00|
Included / not included services:
- Safety equipment
- 1 horse per person
- Round trip transportation
- Box lunch
- Professional guide
Not included services:
- Travel insurance
- Meals not mentioned
- Trip film material
Conditions of service
- Price per person in Peruvian currency (Soles).
- Promotion valid from 01/01/2018 to 12/31/2018
- All passengers participating in the trip must present their identity documents.
- All programs offered by Tientatodo.com are customizable, you can make modifications in your itinerary or services included. (Please contact us)
- All itinerary schedules are approximate, these can vary and will be informed to the passengers in advance.
- The activity is not recommended for people with hypertension, heart or respiratory problems or some diagnosis that does not allow you to perform the activity.
- *Referential images
- When you contract the services of the company you are accepting our terms and conditions