On this tour we will visit the main touristic places of Huaraz, such as: the Regional Museum of Ancash, the Church of Huaraz, the “Mirador de Pinar”, the thermal baths of Monterrey, Chavin de Huantar archeological monument, located at 3177 masl. It was developed between 1500 and 300 B.C, also will visit the best natural attractions such as: the Querococha lagoon, where we will see the villages of Recuay, Ticapampa and Cátac and the Llanganuco stream, where we will visit the Chinancocha lagoon or “Female lagoon” and the Orconcocha lagoon or “Male lagoon”, located between the 3850 – 3860 masl.
DAY 1: HUARAZ – THERMAL BATHS MONTERREY
Pick up from the bus terminal – in the afternoon: Visit to: Regional Museum of Ancash, Mirador del Pinar and the thermal baths of Monterrey.
DAY 2: HUARAZ – QUEROCOCHA – CHAVIN DE HUANTAR
Visit to the Querorcoha lagoon – visit to the archaeological monument Chavín de Huantar
DAY 3: HUARAZ – CHINANCOCHA LAGUNA – LAGOON ORCONCOCHA
Trip to the Llanganuco – visit to: Chinancocha Lagoon – Orconcocha Lagoon – transfer to the bus terminal.
|TYPE OF SERVICE||PASSENGERS OF ANY NATIONALITY|
|STANDARD PACKAGE||S/. 329.00|
|IMPROVED PACKAGE||S/. 419.00|
|SUPERIOR PACKAGE||S/. 459.00|
*Click the name of the hotel for see the photos
- Standard package includes hotel in huaraz: “galaxia **”
- Improved package includes hotel in huaraz: “la aurora ***”
- Superior package includes hotel in huaraz: “san Sebastián ***”
Included services/ not included:
- Transfer to the bus station (contact us If you arrive by plane)
- Professional guide
- All tickets required for the tours
- 2 nights accomodations
- 2 breakfasts
Not included services:
- Travel Insurance
- Flight tickets
- Not mentioned Meals
- Trip film material
WHAT TO BRING?
- Warm and rain clothes (depending on the month in which you travel, know the climate of Huaraz HERE)
- Comfortable shoes (preferably for walking)
- * Pills for altitude sickness (optional)
- Sunblock – factor 90+
- Extra money
- Price per person in Soles (PEN).
- program valid from 01/01/2018 to 12/31/2018
- Program not valid from July 15 to 30 or Holy Week. Contact us
- All passengers participating in the trip must present their identity documents at the time of arrival at the destination and must take them to the excursions, in the case of foreigners must present their passport.
- All programs offered by TientaTodo.com, are customizable, you can do changes in your itinerary or services included. Contact us
- All itinerary schedules are approximate, these may vary and will be informed to the passengers in advance
- The client must inform if any of the participants has a mental or physical problem that prevents to do any of the activities of the itinerary
- When hiring the services of the company you are accepting our terms and conditions