In this program we will visit the best tourist places of Huaraz as: The famous Lagoon 69, located at 4604 masl, one of the most beautiful landscapes of Peru, the archaeological center Chavin de Huantar, with an antiquity between 1500 and 300 BC, the Pastoruri or Rajupampa snowy, located at 5,240 masl; is located in the Huascarán National Park that was declared in 1985 as a natural heritage site by UNESCO. This snow is thawing due to environmental pollution.
DAY 1: HUARAZ – CITY TOUR
Pick up from the bus terminal – in the afternoon: Visit to: Regional Museum of Ancash, Trout reserve, “Mirador of Pinar” – the thermal baths of Monterrey – night in Huaraz.
DAY 2: HUARAZ – QUEROCOCHA – CHAVIN DE HUANTAR
Visit to the Querorcoha lagoon – visit to the archaeological monument Chavín de Huantar – Return to Huaraz
DAY 3: HUARAZ – LAGUNA 69
We leave at 5:00 am – Travel to the “Cebolla Pampa” camp – start of the trek to Lagoon 69 (3 hours approx.) – We explore the place – Return to Huaraz
DAY 4: HUARAZ – PASTORURI
Pick up from the hotel at 8:30 am – Travel to the Pachacoto – visit to the snowy Rajupampa or Pastoruri – 1 hour trek to the frozen lagoon – return to Huaraz
DAY 5: FREE DAY
Time to rest – trasfer to the bus terminal
|TYPE OF SERVICE||PASSENGERS OF ANY NATIONALITY|
|STANDARD PACKAGE||S/. 469.00|
|IMPROVED PACKAGE||S/. 639.00|
|SUPERIOR PACKAGE||S/. 709.00|
*Click the name of the hotel for see the photos
- Standard package includes hotel in huaraz: “galaxia **”
- Improved package includes hotel in huaraz: “la aurora ***”
- Superior package includes hotel in huaraz: “san Sebastián ***”
Included services/ not included:
- Transfer to the bus station (contact us If you arrive by plane)
- Professional guide
- All tickets required for tours.
- 4 nights accommodation
- 4 breakfasts
Not included services:
- Travel Insurance
- Flight tickets
- Not mentioned Meals
- Not mentioned transport
- Trip film material
WHAT TO BRING?
- Warm and rain clothes (depending on the month in which you travel, know the climate of Huaraz HERE)
- Hiking shoes
- Cotton socks for the walk to the lagoon 69 and Pastoruri
- * Pills for altitude sickness (optional)
- Sunblock – factor 90+
- Extra money
- Price per person in Soles (PEN).
- program valid from 01/01/2018 to 12/31/2018
- Program not valid from July 15 to 30 or Holy Week. Contact us
- All passengers participating in the trip must present their identity documents at the time of arrival at the destination and must take them to the excursions, in the case of foreigners must present their passport.
- All programs offered by TientaTodo.com, are customizable, you can do changes in your itinerary or services included. Contact us
- All itinerary schedules are approximate, these may vary and will be informed to the passengers in advance
- The client must inform if any of the participants has a mental or physical problem that prevents to do any of the activities of the itinerary
- The trek to the lagoon 69 and Pastoruri are not recommended for people with hypertension, heart or respiratory problems
- When hiring the services of the company you are accepting our terms and conditions