In this program we will visit Machupicchu by an alternative route. The “Inca jungle” combines adventure sports such as: Biking, zip line, rafting and a trek to Machu Picchu in the Cusco jungle that was used by the Inca to Machupicchu.
DAY 1: CUSCO – SANTA MARIA
Pick up from the hotel in Cusco and travel by car to Abra Malaga – descent by bike to Santa María- arrival to Santa María (lunch) – Afternoon: rafting (optional)- night in Santa Maria
DAY 2: SANTA MARIA – SANTA TERESA
After breakfast: pick up from the hotel and start the trek – visit to the thermal baths of Cocalmayo – night in Santa Teresa
DAY 3: SANTA TERESA – MACHUPICCHU PUEBLO
After breakfast: pick up from the hotel and transfer by car to the platform of Zip line (If you don’t want to do the zip line, you can start the trek to Machupicchu town) – arrival to Hidroelectrica (lunch) – trek to Machupicchu town – night in the hotel in Machupicchu town.
DAY 4: MACHUPICCHU – CUSCO
Guided tour in the Machupicchu citadel – In the afternoon: return from Machupicchu to Ollantaytambo by train – return from Ollantaytambo to Cusco by car – arrival to Cusco at night.
|TYPE OF SERVICE||ONLY PERUVIANS||ANDEAN COMMUNITY PEOPLE (COLOMBIA, BOLIVIA, ECUADOR)||FOREIGN PEOPLE|
|STANDARD PACKAGE||$ 209.00||$ 213.00||$ 237.00|
|IMPROVED PACKAGE||$ 229.00||$ 233.00||$ 257.00|
|SUPERIOR PACKAGE||$ 239.00||$ 243.00||$ 267.00|
*Click the name of the hotel for see the photos
- standard package includes hotel in machupicchu: “Quilla house“
- improved package includes hotel in machupicchu “flower´s house“
- superior package includes hotel in machupicchu “Hatun samay“
Included /not included services
- Briefing with a specialist guide one day before the tour
- Professional guide
- 1 bike + implement for the first day (helmet, gloves, body arm)
- Zip line activity in Santa Teresa (transport, integral body harness, security equipment, emergency kit, 6 canopy cables and 01 Tibetan bridge)
- 2 nights accommodation in Santa María and Santa Teresa (hostel – house)
- 1 night accommodation in Machu Picchu town (hotel)
- 3 breakfasts, 3 lunches, 2 dinners
- Entrance ticket to Machupicchu
- Tourist train ticket from Machupicchu to Ollantaytambo (boyager service or expedition)
- Bus ticket to Machupicchu (one way)
- Return transport from Ollantaytambo to Cusco
- first aid kit
Not included services:
- Travel Insurance
- Ticket to Huaynapicchu: s/50.00 (check availavility)
- Not mentioned meals
- Rafting $ 20.00 (American dollars)
- Entrance to the Cocalmayo thermal baths s/5.00 (soles)
- Entrance to the Machupicchu thermal baths s/10.00 (soles)
- Trip film material
WHAT TO BRING?
- Warm clothes – waterproof
- Light luggage
- swimwear (sandals, towel)
- Trekking shoes
- Sun glasses
- Sunblock (preferably 90+ factor)
- Extra money
- Price per person in American dollars.
- Promotion valid from 01/01/2018 to 12/31/2018
- Peruvian passengers with valid SUNEDU university card will have a discount of: $ 10.00 on the price of Peruvian adult
- Foreign Passengers with valid ISIC Card (university card) will have a discount of $ 20.00 on the foreign adult price
- All programs offered by the company Tientatodo.com, are customizable according to each client, you can do changes in your itinerary or included services. (contact us)
- All itinerary schedules are approximate, these can vary and will be informed to the passengers in advance.
- The Inka jungle tour is not allowed for children under 5 years
- If you return by car from Hidroeléctrica to Cusco you will have a discount of $ 50.00 in the option you choose.
- If you want to travel on the train *Vistadome you must increase $ 45.00 (US dollars) per person
- If you don’t want to do the zip line activity you will have a discount of: $ 10.00
- All passengers participating in the trip must present their identity documents during the trip.
- The activity is not recommended for hypertensive people, with heart or respiratory problems or any diagnosis that does not allow them to perform the activity
- The client must inform in advance if he suffers any physical or mental problem that prevents or limits the development of the itinerary activities.
- *Referential photos
- When you contract the services of the company you are accepting our terms and conditions