In this program we will enjoy the Inca Trail to Machupicchu in 4 days and 3 nights. The Inca trail or Qhapaq Ñan in Quechua was built by the Incas to connect all of its territory (Tahuantinsuyo) that occupies the current countries of: Ecuador, Peru, Colombia, Bolivia, Argentina and Chile. The Inca trail to Machupicchu was one of the most important and started from Cusco, we will do it from the district of Piscacucho or km 82. The trip lasts 4 days and 3 nights, arriving to Machupicchu on the fourth day.
DAY 1: CUSCO – OLLANTAYTAMBO – PISCACUCHO – WAYLLABAMBA
Pick up from the hotel in Cusco at 5:00 am and trip by car to Piscacucho or km. 82 located at 2700 masl. (stop in Ollantaytambo) – trek to Patallacta (2 hours) – lunch – trek to Wayllabamba – first camp located at 3000 masl. – dinner.
DAY 2: HUAYLLABAMBA – PACAYMAYO
Breakfast and start of the trek to the check point Wayllabamba (45 minutes) – trek to the place called “Tres piedras” (1 hour 30 minutes) – relax time – trek to llullucha pampa located at 3800 masl. (2 hours) – relax time – trek to Warmiwañusca located at 4215 masl.(1 hour 45 minutes) – lunch – trek to Pacaymayo located at 3600 masl. (2 hours and 30 minutes) – dinner
DAY 3: PACAYMAYO – WIÑAYWAYNA
Breakfast and start of the trek to Runcurakay located at 3900 masl. – trek to Sayacmarka (1 hour and 30 minutes) – trek to Chaquicocha – lunch – trek to Puyupatamarca located at 3750 masl. – trek to Wiñayhuayna located at 2650 masl – last camp – dinner
DAY 4: WIÑAYWAYNA – INTI PUNKU – MACHUPICCHU – OLLANTAYTAMBO – CUSCO
Breakfast at 3:30 am approximately and start of the trek to Inti punku (1 hour 30 minutes) – trek to Machupicchu (1 hour) – Guided visit of 2 hours approximately and then we can explore the place by ourselves – return trip by bus from Machupicchu citadel to Machupicchu town – free afternoon for visit the termal baths of Machupicchu – return trip by train from Machupicchu to Ollantaytambo and then by car to Cusco.
|TYPE OF SERVICE||ONLY PERUVIANS||ANDEAN COMMUNITY PEOPLE (COLOMBIA, BOLIVIA, ECUADOR)||FOREIGN PEOPLE|
|IMPROVED PACKAGE||$ 469.00||$ 469.00|
Included / not included services:
- Orientation briefing one day before the tour
- Transportation from Cusco to Piscacucho or Km 82 (Where start the trek)
- Professional guide
- 3 breakfasts, 3 lunches, 3 dinners
- Entrance ticket to Inca trail (include entrance to Machupicchu)
- bus ticket from Machupicchu citadel to Machupicchu town
- Return train ticket from Machupicchu to Ollantaytambo. (boyager service or expedition)
- 3 nights camping (includes tents, matras)
- Special cooker and kitchen equipment
- Porters (only carry camping equipment)
- Transport from Ollantaytambo to Cusco (private service)
- tables and chairs
- First aid equipment (includes oxygen balloon)
Not included services:
- Travel Insurance
- Entrance to the thermal baths of Machupicchu: s/10.00 (soles)
- Not mentioned meals
- Sleeping bag (rental $20.00 – dollar)
- Not mentioned transport
- Personal porter has an extra cost of $110.00 (dollar – 4 days and carry 14 kilos)
- Ticket to Huaynapicchu: s/50.00 (soles – check availavility)
WHAT TO BRING?
- Original passport
- Warm clothes – waterproof
- Light luggage (many t-shirt)
- swimwear (sandals, towel)
- Trekking shoes
- Sun glasses
- Sunblock (preferably 90+ factor)
- Purifying tablets.
- *Medicine for the altitude (optional)
- Extra money in dollars and soles
- Price per person in American dollars.
- Promotion valid from 01/01/2018 to 12/31/2018
- Peruvian passengers with valid SUNEDU university card will have a discount of: $ 10.00 on the price of Peruvian adult
- Foreign Passengers with valid ISIC Card (university card) will have a discount of $ 30.00 on the foreign adult price
- All programs offered by the company Tientatodo.com, are customizable according to each client, you can do changes in your itinerary or included services. (contact us)
- All itinerary schedules are approximate, these can vary and will be informed to the passengers in advance.
- The Inca trail tour is not allowed for children under 11 years
- If you return by car from Hidroeléctrica to Cusco you will have a discount of $ 50.00 (US dollars) in the option you choose.
- If you want to travel on the train *Vistadome you must increase $ 45.00 (US dollars) per person
- All passengers participating in the trip must present their identity documents during the trip.
- The rate may vary depending of availability for the tour and will be informed by email
- The activity is not recommended for hypertensive people, with heart or respiratory problems or any diagnosis that does not allow them to perform the activity
- The client must inform in advance if he suffers any physical or mental problem that prevents or limits the development of the itinerary activities.
- The passengers can carry only 10 kg maximum, including their sleeping bag.
- *Referential photos
- When you contract the services of the company you are accepting our terms and conditions