In this program we will visit Machupicchu by car, a new, economical and fun alternative. At 7:00 am approximately we will pick you up from the hotel and after joining the group we will travel by car to the place called Hidroeléctrica, on the way we will stop in Santa Teresa for lunch, during the trip we will appreciate the change of the Andean landscape to the tropical rainforest. When we arrive to Hidroeléctrica we will have to choose between 2 options, take a train to Machupicchu town, which will take 25 minutes (the ticket can be purchased when you arrive to Hidroeléctrica) or walk to Machu Picchu town, which will take 2 hours approximately. If you choose to walk you can appreciate the exuberant nature of the Cusqueña jungle, walk next to the Vilcanota river and the train rail, in both options a person will be waiting for you in Machupicchu town to take you to the hotel and rest. The third day we will have a guided tour in Machupicchu citadel, we will start the visit as early as possible to see the sunrise, then we will return at noon to Hidroelectrica walkling or by train. A person will be waiting for you, to return by car to Cusco, arriving at 10 pm. approximately.
DAY 1: CUSCO – HIDROELECTRICA – MACHUPICCHU
Pick up from the hotel and trip by car to Hidroeléctrica – lunch in Santa Teresa – arrival to Hidroeléctrica in the afternoon – arrival to Machupicchu and transfer to the hotel – night in Machupicchu
DAY 2: MACHUPICCHU – CUSCO
Tour in Machupicchu – At noon return to Hidroeléctrica – return by car to Cusco.
|TYPE OF SERVICE||ONLY PERUVIANS||ANDEAN COMMUNITY PEOPLE (COLOMBIA, BOLIVIA, ECUADOR)||FOREIGN PEOPLE|
|STANDARD PACKAGE||S/. 269.00||S/. 279.00||S/. 360.00|
|IMPROVED PACKAGE||S/. 329.00||S/. 339.00||S/. 429.00|
|SUPERIOR PACKAGE||S/. 387.00||S/. 397.00||S/. 485.00|
*Click the name of the hotel for see the photos
- standard package includes hotel in machupicchu: “Quilla house”
- improved package includes hotel in machupicchu: “flower´s house”
- superior package includes hotel in machupicchu: “hatun samay”
Included services/ not included:
- Professional guide in Machupicchu
- 1 night accommodation in Machupicchu
- Entrance to Machupicchu
- Bus ticket to Machupicchu (one way)
- 1 breakfast, 1 lunch (in Santa Teresa)
Not included services:
- Travel Insurance
- Train ticket’s (optional)
- Not mentioned meals
- Trip film material
WHAT TO BRING?
- Comfortable shoes
- Warm clothing
- Clothes for the rain
- Light luggage
- Extra money
- Price per person in Peruvian currency (Soles).
- Promotion valid from 01/01/2018 to 12/31/2018
- Passengers with university cards (Peruvian) or ISIC Card (foreigners) will have a discount of S/ 60.00 in case of foreigners or s/30.00 in case of Peruvians
- Minors of 2 years do not pay.
- Minors of age (under 18 years) will have a discount of: s/ 60.00 for foreigners or s/30.00 in case of Peruvians
- All passengers participating in the trip must present their identity documents, also have to bring the documents for the tours.
- All programs offered by the company Tientatodo.com are customizable, you can make modifications in your itinerary or services included. (Inform by e -mail)
- All itinerary schedules are approximate, these can vary and will be informed to the passengers in advance.
- If the client has any health problem that does not allow you to perform the activity, He has to inform to the company by e- mail
- *Referential photos
- When you contract the services of the company you are accepting our terms and conditions