In this program we will visit the Maras mines in Cusco and the archaeological complex of moray. Everything will start in Cusco, we will pick you up from the hotel or meeting point half an hour before the chosen time, rremember that the departure is at 8:30 am (you can travel in the afternoon only if you contract the private service), after joining the group we will travel by car to the north of the city, the first place we visit is the archaeological complex of Moray, which in the Incas was adapted for an agricultural laboratory, after the visit we will continue to Maras, in this place we will find salt deposits that is also known as “the pink salt”. In the time of the Incas it was the main salt source of Cusco. This trip lasts half a day, arriving at 2 pm approximately.
DAY 1: CUSCO – MARAS – MORAY – CUSCO
Pick up from Cusco and travel by car to Moray – tour in the archaeological complex of Moray – tour in Maras – return to Cusco.
|TYPE OF SERVICE||PASSENGERS OF ANY NATIONALITY|
|STANDARD PACKAGE||S/. 35.00|
|IMPROVED PACKAGE||S/. 45.00|
Included services/ not included:
- transport round trip
- Professional guide
- Private package includes private guide and transport.
Not included services:
- Entrance to Maras: s/10.00
- Tourist ticket (Peruvian: s / 35.00 // foreigners: s / 70.00)
WHAT TO BRING?
- Warm clothing
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun Glasses
- Extra money
- Price per person in Peruvian currency: Soles (PEN).
- Promotion valid from 01/01/2018 to 12/31/2018
- Children under 2 years old do not pay and share a place with their parents.
- If you choose the private service, must travel at least 2 people, if you travel alone contact us to send you a quotation
- All passengers participating in the trip must present their Identity documents, in the case of foreigners must present their passport. The client have to bring the original passport to the tour
All programs offered by the company TientaTodo.com, are customizable according to each client, you can do changes in your itinerary or services included. (inform by e mail)
- All the schedules of the itinerary are approximate, these can vary and will be informed to the passengers.
- The client must inform if he / she suffers from any illness that prevents him / her to doing any activity of the itinerary
- *Referential images
- When you contract the services of the company you are accepting our terms and conditions