In this program we will visit Palcoyo rainbow mountain, the new rainbow mountain of Cusco, a new attraction of southern Peru, this is a new alternative to discover one of the only places in the world that offers 7 colors landscape. This trip is easier than the traditional trek to Vinincunca rainbow mountain, which is also located in Cusco.
DAY 1: CUSCO – CHECACUPE – PALCOYO – CUSCO
Pick up from the hotel at 6 am and travel by car to Palcoyo – Visit the 3 rainbow mountains (optional stone forest) – In the afternoon: return to Cusco
TIPO DE SERVICIO
PERSONAS DE CUALQUIER NACIONALIDAD
INCLUDED AND NOT INCLUDED SERVICES:
- Round trip transportation
- Professional guide
- first aid kit
NOT INCLUDED SERVICES:
- Travel insurance
- Entrance to Palcoyo: s/10.00
- Trip film material
- Not mentioned meals
WHAT TO BRING?
- Warm clothes – waterproof
- Trekking shoes (not essential)
- Water, cereals, chocolate
- Sunblock (preferably 90+ factor)
- Extra money
- Price per person in Peruvian currency (Soles-PEN).
- Promotion valid from 01/01/2018 to 12/31/2018
- All passengers participating in the trip must present their identity documents, also they must bring their original passport or identity document for the tour.
- Activity not allowed for children under 5 years
- All programs offered by the company Tientatodo.com, are customizable according to each client, you can make changes in your itinerary or services included. (inform by e mail)
- All itinerary schedules are approximate, these can vary and will be informed to passengers in advance.
- The activity is not recommended for hypertensive people, with heart or respiratory problems or any diagnosis that does not allow them to perform the activity.
- *Referential photo
- When you contract the services of the company you are accepting our terms and conditions