This is a special program for bird watching in the jungle of Puerto Maldonado, known as “the capital of biodiversity of Peru” Its lands it’s home to thousands of unique species in the world and in danger of extinction. The first day we will navigate the Madre de Dios River until we reach the lodge, this afternoon we will visit Caiman Cocha (Lake of Caymans) a natural reserve of the black and white caiman. The second day you can choose where develope the bird watching, our specialized guides will guide us to make the best decision. Peru is the second country in the world with the highest number of bird species, great part of these birds are located in the Amazon of Puerto Maldonado. Puerto Maldonado has more than 1,200 species of butterflies and 1,300 species of birds. has the largest number of Papagayo colpas in the world. Peru has the largest number of “Range-Restricted Species” (species confined to a range of less than 50,000 square kilometers) according to Birdlife International.
DAY 1: PUERTO MALDONADO – LODGE IN THE AMAZON
Reception – city tour – boat trip to the lodge – afternoon visit to Cayman Cocha – night at the lodge
DAY 2: BIRD WATCHING – LODGE – PUERTO MALDONADO
Start the tour to the place you choose – Pick up from the lodge and transfer by boat to Puerto Maldonado – transfer to the airport.
|TYPE OF SERVICE||PEOPLE OF ANY NATIONALITY|
|PAQUETE MEJORADO||S/. 897.00|
Included services/ not included:
- Pick up from the airport and transport to the lodge (round trip)
- 1 breakfast, 1 lunche, 1 dinner
- Accommodation in bungalow
- Specialist guide
Not included services:
- Travel Insurance
- Not mentioned Meals
- Not mentioned Transport
WHAT TO BRING?
- Rain clothes
- Light luggage
- Mosquito repellent
- Shoes for the rain
- Extra money
- Price per person in Peruvian currency (Soles).
- Promotion valid from 01/01/2018 to 12/31/2018
- All passengers must present their identity documents, in the case of foreigners must present their passport, each passenger have to bring their docuements during the tour
- The flight schedule that you have to book to take this program is: ARRIVAL TO PUERTO MALDONADO: BEFORE 11:30 AM AND RETURN: FROM 11:00 AM (The company is not responsible for the extra cost if you book a flight outside of these hours)
- All programs offered by TientaTodo.com are customizable; you can do modifications in your itinerary or services included. . (Contact Us)
- All itinerary schedules are approximate; these can vary and will be informed to the passengers in advance.
- If the client has any health problem that does not allow you to perform the activity, He has to inform to the company (Contact Us)
- *For visit the jungle is necessary to have yellow fever vaccine
- When you contract the services of the company you are accepting our terms and conditions