In this program we’ll visit one of the most enigmatic places in the world, Lake Titicaca, where according to legends the empire of the Incas began. We will visit Los Uros island, an artificial island made of totora, a plant that abounds in Titicaca Lake. The Uros island has an altitude of 3810 masl. We will also visit the Amantani island, where we will sleep in a house of the community, living with a local family, who will share their traditions, typical dishes and customs. On the Amantani island we will visit the Pachatata and Pachamama temple, sacred places for the Inca culture and their ancestors. To end the trip we will visit the island of Taquile, a peaceful place where people are dedicated to agriculture, textile and fishing.
DAY 1: PUNO – FREE DAY
Pick up from the airport or bus terminal and transfer to the hotel – acclimatization day
DAY 2: PUNO – UROS – AMANTANI
Boat trip to Uros (tour in this place) – boat trip to Amantani (visit to Pachatata and Pachamama temple) – night in Amantani.
DAY 3: AMANTANI – TAQUILE – PUNO
Boat trip to Taquile (tour in this place) – return to Puno – Transfer to the airport or bus terminal.
|TYPE OF SERVICE||PASSENGERS OF ANY NATIONALITY|
|STANDARD PACKAGE||S/. 290.00|
|IMPROVED PACKAGE||S/. 319.00|
|SUPERIOR PACKAGE||S/. 389.00|
*Click the name of the hotel for see the photos
- Standard package includes hotel in Puno: “embajador”
- Improved package includes hotel in Puno: “balsa inn”
- Superior package includes hotel in Puno: “XIMA hotel”
INCLUDED / NOT INCLUDED SERVICES:
- Transport from the airport to Puno city – Round trip (If you arrive to the bus terminal, you´ll have a discount)
- 1 Night accommodation in hotel in Puno
- 1 Night accommodation in an andean house in Amantani Island.
- Professional guide
- 2 breakfasts, 2 lunches, 1 dinner (1 breakfast, the lunches and dinner are typical Andean dishes)
Not included services:
- Travel Insurance
- Flight tickets
- Not mentioned Meals
- Trip film material
WHAT TO BRING?
- Warm and rain clothes (depending on the month in which you travel, know the climate of Puno HERE)
- Comfortable shoes
- Cotton socks
- * Pills for altitude sickness (optional)
- Sunblock – factor 90+
- Extra money
- Price per person in Peruvian currency (Soles).
- Promotion valid from 01/01/2018 to 12/31/2018
- Minors of 2 years do not pay and shared space
- If you arrive to the bus terminal, you´ll have a discount (Contac Us)
- All passengers participating in the trip must present their identity documents, in case of foreingers have to present the original passport, each passenger have to bring their docuements during the tour
- Promotion not valid from 15 to 28 February. If you travel this dates Contac Us
- All programs offered by Tientatodo.com are customizable, you can make modifications in your itinerary or services included. (Contac Us)
- All itinerary schedules are approximate, these can vary and will be informed to the passengers in advance.
- If the client has any health problem that does not allow to perform the activity. He / She has to inform to the company in advance
- When you contract the services of the company you are accepting our terms and conditions