In this program we will visit one of the last archaeological discoveries in Cusco, is Cotacalle civilization or qotakalli in qechua. The place is located in San Sebastian district, 4.2 km from the center of the city of Cusco, its scientific discovery and the beginning of the restoration work began in 2013 by the Ministry of Culture, were found today 90 houses builded with stones from the Pre Inca – Inca and Colonial times, in the place were also found graves with mummies, vessels and agricultural instruments with characteristics of Altiplano, Nazca and Chimú cultures. The tour lasts 3 hours approximately, it is best to do it in the afternoon.
Pick up from Cusco and travel by car to Qotakalli – tour development – Return to the hotel or city center in Cusco.
|TYPE OF SERVICE||PASSENGERS OF ANY NATIONALITY|
|PACKAGE PRIVATE||S/. 80.00|
Included services/ not included:
- Professional guide
- Private transport round trip
Not included services:
- Travel insurance
- Trip film material
WHAT TO BRING?
- Warm clothing
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun Glasses
- Extra money
- Price per person in Peruvian currency: Soles.
- Promotion valid from 01/01/2018 to 12/31/2018
- Children under 2 years old do not pay and share a place with their parents.
- All passengers participating in the trip must present their Identity documents, in the case of foreigners must present their passport. The client have to bring the original passport to the tour
All programs offered by the company TientaTodo.com, are customizable according to each client, you can do changes in your itinerary or services included. (inform by e mail)
- All the schedules of the itinerary are approximate, these can vary and will be informed to the passengers.
- The client must inform if he / she suffers from any illness that prevents him / her to doing any activity of the itinerary
- *Referential images
- When you contract the services of the company you are accepting our terms and conditions