In this program we will visit the Sacred Valley of the Incas, which includes: Maras, Moray, Chinchero, Pisaq and Ollantaytambo, also we will do bird watching in the Piuray lagoon. We will pick you up from the hotel in Cusco and after meeting with the whole group we will travel by car to the north, the first place we will visit is the Piuray lagoon, where we will see the most common bird species in Cusco, we will travel to the Maras salt flat, which many people call “Pink Salt”, this place was the main salt supplier of Cusco during the Incas empire, after visit this place, we will travel to Moray, an Inca agricultural laboratory, to end the morning we will visit the Chinchero temple and its archaeological center, then we will travel to Urubamaba (capital of the Sacred Valley) where we will take the lunch. After lunch we will continue by car to Ollantaytambo, an Inca fortress very well preserved and one of the most important road to Machupicchu, finally we will travel by car to Pisaq, which was an astronomical center of the Incas. We will arrive to Cusco at 7:00 p.m approximately.
DAY 1: CUSCO – SACRED VALLEY – CUSCO
Pick up from the hotel and travel by car to the sacred valley (Piuray, Maras, Moray, Chinchero, Ollantaytambo, pisaq) – lunch – return to Cusco at night.
|TYPE OF SERVICE||PASSENGERS OF ANY NATIONALITY|
|IMPROVED PACKAGE||S/. 70.00|
Included services/ not included:
- Professional Guide
- Buffet lunch
- Binoculars for bird watching
- Transportation to all the mentioned places
Not included services:
- Tourist ticket (Peruvians: s / 35.00 // foreigners: s / 70.00)
- Entrance to Maras (s / 10.00)
- Meals not mentioned
WHAT TO BRING?
- Warm clothes
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun glasses
- Extra money
- Price per person in Peruvian currency: Soles.
- Promotion valid from 01/01/2018 to 12/31/2018
- Children under 2 years old do not pay and share a place with their parents.
- All passengers participating in the trip must present their Identity documents, in the case of foreigners must present their passport. The client have to bring the original passport to the tour
All programs offered by the company TientaTodo.com, are customizable according to each client, you can do changes in your itinerary or services included. (inform by e mail)
- All the schedules of the itinerary are approximate, these can vary and will be informed to the passengers.
- The client must inform if he / she suffers from any illness that prevents him / her to doing any activity of the itinerary
- *Referential images
- When you contract the services of the company you are accepting our terms and conditions