In this program we will visit Salkantay and Machupicchu. The Salkantay mountain is located at 6,271 meters above sea level. while the Salkantay pass is located at 4580 meters above sea level. The trek is of regular difficulty, we will pick you up from the hotel at 5 am. approximately and we will travel by car to Soraypampa, where the trek begins. Our goal is Machu Picchu where we will arrive in the afternoon of the fourth day.
DAY 1: CUSCO – MOLLEPATA – SORAYPAMPA – QUISWARNIYOC
Early in the morning: pick up from the hotel and trip by car to Mollepata – breakfast – trip by car to Soraypampa – trek to Humantay Lake – trek to the Quiswarniyoc camp – dinner and overnight in our exclusive camp
DAY 2: QUISWARNIYOC – ABRA SALKANTAY – CHAULLAY
Breakfast and start of the trek to the Salkantay pass (3 hours) – trek to Wayracmachay (2 hours) – lunch – trek to Chaullay (3 hours) – dinner and overnight in our Andean huts
DAY 3: CHAULLAY – LA PLAYA – SANTA TERESA
Breakfast and start of the trek to the place known as “la playa” – lunch – trip by car to Santa Teresa – visit to the thermal baths of Cocalmayo (optional) – dinner and overnight in the camp
DAY 4: SANTA TERESA – HIDROELECTRICA – MACHUPICCHU PUEBLO
Breakfast and start of the trek from Santa Teresa to Hidroeléctrica (3 hours) by a road (it is optional to take a bus from Santa Teresa to Hidroeléctrica or perform the zip line) – lunch in Hidroelectrica – trek to Machupicchu town (3 hours) – dinner and overnight in a hotel.
DAY 5: MACHUPICCHU – CUSCO
Guided tour in the citadel of Machupicchu – afternoon free for visit the thermal baths of Machupicchu – return to Ollantaytambo by train – return from Ollantaytambo to Cusco by car – arrival to Cusco at night.
|TYPE OF SERVICE||ONLY PERUVIANS||ANDEAN COMMUNITY PEOPLE (COLOMBIA, BOLIVIA, ECUADOR)||FOREIGN PEOPLE|
|STANDARD PACKAGE||$ 239.00||$ 247.00||$ 269.00|
|IMPROVED PACKAGE||$ 259.00||$ 267.00||$ 289.00|
|SUPERIOR PACKAGE||$ 269.00||$ 277.00||$ 299.00|
*Click the name of the hotel for see the photos
- standard package includes hotel in machupicchu: “Quilla house“
- improved package includes hotel in machupicchu “flower´s house“
- superior package includes hotel in machupicchu “Hatun samay“
Included /not included services:
- Briefing one day before the tour
- Dafor bag (7 kilos maximum per person including sleeping bag)
- Professional guide
- 4 Breakfasts, 4 lunches, 4 dinners, 3 snacks
- Entrance to Machupicchu
- bus ticket for Machupicchu (one way)
- 1 night in our exclusive camp (include: pilow, mattress)
- Return train ticket from Machupicchu to Ollantaytambo (boyager service or expedition)
- 2 nights of camping in andean houses
- 1 night accomodation in Machupicchu town (hotel)
- Transport from Cusco to Soraypampa
- Return transport from Ollantaytambo to Cusco (private service)
- Transport from “la Playa” to Santa teresa
- first aid kit
Not included services:
- Travel insurance
- Ticket to Huaynapicchu: s/50.00 (soles – check availavility)
- Entrance to Cocalmayo termal baths: s/5.00 (soles)
- Entrance to Machupicchu termal baths: s/10.00 (soles)
- Entrance to Soraypampa: s/10.00 (soles)
- Zip line: $20.00 (dollars)
- Return bus from Machupicchu citadel to Machupicchu town
- Not mentioned meals
- Sleeping bag
- Trip film material
- Not mentioned transports
WHAT TO BRING?
- Warm clothes – waterproof
- Light luggage
- swimwear (sandals, towel)
- Trekking shoes
- Sun glasses
- Sunblock (preferably 90+ factor)
- Extra money
- Price per person in American dollars.
- Promotion valid from 01/01/2018 to 12/31/2018
- Peruvian passengers with valid SUNEDU university card will have a discount of: $ 10.00 on the price of Peruvian adult
- Foreign Passengers with valid ISIC Card (university card) will have a discount of $ 20.00 on the foreign adult price
- All programs offered by the company Tientatodo.com, are customizable according to each client, you can do changes in your itinerary or included services. (contact us)
- All itinerary schedules are approximate, these can vary and will be informed to the passengers in advance.
- The Salkantay tour is not allowed for children under 7 years
- If you return by car from Hidroeléctrica to Cusco you will have a discount of $ 50.00 (US dollars) in the option you choose.
- If you want to travel on the train *Vistadome you must increase $ 45.00 (US dollars) per person
- All passengers participating in the trip must present their identity documents during the trip.
- The activity is not recommended for hypertensive people, with heart or respiratory problems or any diagnosis that does not allow them to perform the activity
- The client must inform in advance if he suffers any physical or mental problem that prevents or limits the development of the itinerary activities.
- *Referential photos
- When you contract the services of the company you are accepting our terms and conditions