In this program we will visit the south valley of Cusco, which includes: Tipon, Pikillacta and Andahuaylillas. We’ll pick you up from the hotel or meeting point half an hour before the chosen time, remember that the departure is at 8:30 am (you can travel in the afternoon only if you contract the private service), after joining the group we will travel by car to the south of the city, the first place we will visit is Tipón, located 27 km from Cusco, is considered a wonder of modern engineering, we will continue to Pikillacta, a pre-Inca military fortress builded by the Wari culture. Finally we will visit the famous church of Andahuaylillas or also called “the Sistine of America”. This trip lasts half a day, arriving at 2 pm approximately.
DAY 1: CUSCO – SOUTH VALLEY – CUSCO
Pick up from Cusco and trip by car to Tipon – Pikillacta – Andahuaylillas – return to Cusco.
|TYPE OF SERVICE||PASSENGERS OF ANY NATIONALITY|
|STANDARD PACKAGE||S/. 39.00|
|IMPROVED PACKAGE||S/. 45.00|
|PRIVATE SERVICE||S/. 165.00|
Included / not included services:
- transport round trip
- Professional guide
- Private package includes private guide and transport.
Not included services:
- Entrance to Andahuaylillas: s/15.00
- Tourist ticket (Peruvian: s / 35.00 // foreigners: s / 70.00)
WHAT TO BRING?
- Warm clothing
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun Glasses
- Extra money
- Price per person in Peruvian currency: Soles.
- Promotion valid from 01/01/2018 to 12/31/2018
- Children under 2 years old do not pay and share a place with their parents.
- If you choose the private service, must travel at least 2 people, if you travel alone contact us to send you a quotation
- All passengers participating in the trip must present their Identity documents, in the case of foreigners must present their passport. The client have to bring the original passport to the tour
All programs offered by the company TientaTodo.com, are customizable according to each client, you can do changes in your itinerary or services included. (inform by e mail)
- All the schedules of the itinerary are approximate, these can vary and will be informed to the passengers.
- The client must inform if he / she suffers from any illness that prevents him / her to doing any activity of the itinerary
- *Referential images
- When you contract the services of the company you are accepting our terms and conditions