In this program we will visit the Lagoon 69 which is located at 4604 meters above sea level, in the department of Ancash province of Huaraz in Perú. The lagoon 69 has glacial origin from the Chacraraju snowy, around the lagoon vegetation has formed which gives it a special contrast between the green and the turquoise color of its waters.
DAY 1: HUARAZ – LAGUNA 69 – HUARAZ
We leave at 5:00 am (The pick up will be from the hotel in Huaraz) – Trip to the “Cebolla Pampa” camp – start of the trek to Lagoon 69 (3 hours approx.) – We explore the place – Return to Huaraz
|TYPE OF PACKAGE||PASSENGERS OF ANY NATIONALITY|
|STANDARD PACKAGE||S/. 99.00|
INCLUDED SERVICES/ NOT INCLUDED:
- Round trip transportation
- Professional guide
- All tickets required for tours.
- First aid kid
Not included services:
- Travel Insurance
- Not mentioned Meals
- Not mentioned transport
- Trip film material
WHAT TO BRING?
- Warm and rain clothes (depending on the month in which you travel, know the climate of Huaraz HERE)
- Hiking shoes
- Cotton socks for the walk to the lagoon 69
- * Pills for altitude sickness (optional)
- Sunblock – factor 90+
- Extra money
- Price per person in Soles (PEN).
- Program valid from 01/01/2018 to 12/31/2018
- Program not valid from July 15 to 30 or Holy Week. Contact us
- All passengers participating in the trip must present their identity documents at the time of arrival at the destination and must take them to the excursions, in the case of foreigners must present their passport.
- All programs offered by TientaTodo.com, are customizable, you can do changes in your itinerary or services included. Contact us
- All itinerary schedules are approximate, these may vary and will be informed to the passengers in advance
- The client must inform if any of the participants has a mental or physical problem that prevents to do any of the activities of the itinerary
- The trek to the 69 lagoon is not recommended for people with hypertension, heart or respiratory problems
- When hiring the services of the company you are accepting our terms and conditions