In this program we will visit the Pastoruri or Rajupampa snowy, located at 5,240 meters above sea level, it’s located in the Huascarán National Park that was declared in 1985 as a natural patrimony of humanity by UNESCO. This snow is thawing due to environmental pollution.
DAY 4: HUARAZ – PASTORURI
Pick up from the hotel at 8:30 am – Travel to the Pachacoto – visit to the snowy Rajupampa or Pastoruri – 1 hour trek to the frozen lagoon – return to Huaraz
|TYPE OF PACKAGE||PASSENGERS OF ANY NATIONALITY|
|STANDARD PACKAGE||S/. 99.00|
INCLUDED SERVICES/ NOT INCLUDED:
- Round trip transportation
- Professional guide
- All tickets required for tours.
- First aid kid
Not included services:
- Travel Insurance
- Not mentioned Meals
- Not mentioned transport
- Trip film material
WHAT TO BRING?
- Warm and rain clothes (depending on the month in which you travel, know the climate of Huaraz HERE)
- Hiking shoes
- Cotton socks for the walk to the lagoon 69
- * Pills for altitude sickness (optional)
- Sunblock – factor 90+
- Extra money
- Price per person in Soles (PEN).
- Program valid from 01/01/2018 to 12/31/2018
- Program not valid from July 15 to 30 or Holy Week. Contact us
- All passengers participating in the trip must present their identity documents at the time of arrival at the destination and must take them to the excursions, in the case of foreigners must present their passport.
- All programs offered by TientaTodo.com, are customizable, you can do changes in your itinerary or services included. Contact us
- All itinerary schedules are approximate, these may vary and will be informed to the passengers in advance
- The client must inform if any of the participants has a mental or physical problem that prevents to do any of the activities of the itinerary
- The trek to Pastoruri is not recommended for people with hypertension, heart or respiratory problems
- When hiring the services of the company you are accepting our terms and conditions