In this program we will visit the rainbow mountain in Cusco or Vinincunca mountain, the minerals of the earth has 7 colors that resemble the rainbow colors. The altitude of the rainbow mountain is 5100 Masl. It is located in Pitumarca town, 2 hours from the city of Cusco. The walk in the tour to the rainbow mountain is of regular difficulty. Everything will start in Cusco, we will pick you up very early from the hotel and will travel by car to the Pitumarca town where we will take the breakfast, we will continue the trip to the Hanchipata annex, from this point we will start the trek, the duration of the trek is 4 hours approximately (roundtrip ) depending of each person’s walk way, if the walk is too hard for someone, It’s possible to rent horses on the route. When we arrive to the mountain we will have time to explore and take pictures, we will return for lunch and return by car to Cusco, arriving at 6 pm approximately.
* It is advisable to have an adaptation to the climate in Cusco before do the activity.
DAY 1: CUSCO – PITUMARCA – RAINBOW MOUNTAIN – CUSCO
Pick up from the hotel early in the morning and travel by car to Hanchipata (breakfast) – trek to the rainbow mountain (lunch) – In the afternoon return to Cusco.
|TYPE OF SERVICE||PEOPLE OF ANY NATIONALITYY|
|IMPROVED PACKAGE||S/. 80.00|
INCLUDED / NOT INCLUDED SERVICES:
- Professional guide
- Round trip transportation
- 1 breakfast, 1 lunch
- Entrance to the mountain
Not Included services:
- Travel insurance
- Not mentioned meals
WHAT TO BRING?
- Warm clothes – waterproof
- Trekking shoes (not essential)
- Water, cereals, chocolate
- Sunblock (preferably 90+ factor)
- Extra money
- Price per person in Peruvian currency (Soles-PEN).
- Promotion valid from 01/01/2018 to 12/31/2018
- All passengers participating in the trip must present their identity documents, also they must bring their original passport or identity document for the tour.
- Activity not allowed for children under 6 years
- All programs offered by the company Tientatodo.com, are customizable according to each client, you can make changes in your itinerary or services included. (inform by e mail)
- All itinerary schedules are approximate, these can vary and will be informed to passengers in advance.
- The activity is not recommended for hypertensive people, with heart or respiratory problems or any diagnosis that does not allow them to perform the activity.
- *Referential photo
- When you contract the services of the company you are accepting our terms and conditions